Fontainebleau Trip October 2015

It's been quite some time since I did a blog post, and with so much coming up this year I thought I'd better get back on it.

Since the Scotland road trip I last posted I've enjoyed a great 4 day bouldering trip to Font, an awesome scrambling epic on Tryfan, endured a frustrating sprained ankle from a highball bouldering fall, injured both middle fingers bouldering too much and finally started getting back in shape with a big walk around the Brecons this month.

Having completed my Summer Mountain Leader training last May I'm planning to get as much work completed towards my consolidation as possible this year - plans are afoot to get across the Cuillin Ridge and climb as many mountains as possible in Scotland. Bring on the Munros! 

Here's some pics from the Font trip:
Agonie f6C
Warming up
Cul du Chien
Evening bouldering

Le Flipper f6B

Comments