Scotland Roadtrip

At the beginning of August I undertook a week-long 1,500 mile roadtrip to see the best of Scotland, via Glasgow, Glencoe, the Isle of Sky and back via Edinburgh. 

Very bad weather meant I didn't get to walk and climb as much as I would have liked, but it did make for some dramatic black and white photography weather. 

Scotland has some of the greatest mountain scenery of anywhere in the UK and in particular the Isle of Skye is a place I am going to need to go back and spend some real time.

All the photos were shot on black and white film using my Nikon F100 and scanned using a Coolscan IV.

Glencoe and the Highlands:
Kinlochleven

The Grey Mare's Falls, Kinlochleven

Glencoe
 The Isle of Skye:
The Cuillins, Isle of Skye

The Coral Beach at Claigan, Isle of Skye

Claigan
 Quiraing (Isle of Skye):
View from Quiraing, Isle of Skye

Quiraing walk

Quiraing

Quiraing

Quiraing

Quiraing
 The Fairy Pools & Cuillins:
Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye

Fairy Pools

Comments